Our interdisciplinary team of professionals has extensive experience caring for children and adults with paralysis.
The Center’s leaders have dedicated their careers to providing the most comprehensive care and innovative therapies possible for patients with spinal cord injuries and paralysis.
Every patient is seen by a physician that is board certified in spinal cord injury and physical medicine and rehabilitation, or by our board certified pediatric nurse practitioner and a certified registered nurse.
Meet the Spine Center Team
The center has over 45 licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapy assistants. All therapy is rendered by licensed therapists.
Meet our Therapy Team Leadership
PT, DPT, ATP/SMS
PT, DPT, ATP/SMS
PT, DPT, ATP
PT, DPT, NCS
MBA, MSHA, OTR/L
Nia Wallace Ward
Our team of physical and occupational therapists includes specialists who are certified in the following fields:
- Adaptive technology professionals (Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America - RESNA)
- Aquatic physical therapy clinical competency (American Physical Therapy Association - APTA)
- Dry Needling I, II, III (Myopain Seminars)
- KinesioTaping I, II, & III (KinesioTaping Association)
- Neurologic certified specialist (American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties - ABPTS)
- Pediatric certified specialists (ABPTS)
- Physical agent modalities (Physical Agent Modalities Practitioner Credentialing Agency)
- Rare neuroimmunologic disorders (Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers)
- Seating and mobility specialists (RESNA)
- Wound specialists (American Board of Wound Management)
In addition, our clinical support team includes approximately 20 rehabilitation technicians, personal trainers, lifeguards, and adaptive aquatics specialists.