We emphasize an individualized approach to education with the goal of preparing students to transition back to their communities and lead successful lives.
The Kennedy Krieger School Programs serve international students with special needs who qualify for the F-1 visa.
Our staff offer professional development sessions to teachers, administrators, paraeducators and related service providers in school settings throughout the region.
News and Updates:
View our academic calendars to stay in-the-know about upcoming holidays and inclement weather closings:
- 2019-2020 High School Calendar updated 4/30/2020
- 2019-2020 Fairmount Campus Calendar updated 4/15/2020
- 2019-2020 LEAP Program Calendar updated 4/29/2020
- 2019-2020 Montgomery County Campus Calendar updated 4/28/2020
School Calendars 2020-2021
- 2020-2021 Fairmount Campus Calendar
- 2020-2021 High School Calendar
- 2020-2021 LEAP Program Calendar
- 2020-2021 Montgomery County Campus Calendar
Providing therapeutic sports and recreational programs for children with varying degrees of physical abilities.
Through a variety of programs, we aim to help individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders obtain and maintain meaningful employment and community engagement.
We maintain a unique partnership with school systems throughout the area to support special education and related services in public schools.