The Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) links the community to vital services, research and information to improve the lives of people with disabilities. Our mission is to provide leadership that advances the inclusion of people with intellectual, developmental and other disabilities.
The Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) is proud to be a University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research, and Service (UCEDD) and a member of the Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD).
- Healthcare Discrimination and Inequities Facing People with Disabilities: A Gap Analysis
- Center for Dignity in Healthcare for People with Disabilities
- Organ Transplant Protections for People with Disabilities – United States and Territories
- Do You Know Your Rights with COVID-19?
- Safeguard Against Disability Discrimination During COVID-19
- Common Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Types of Discrimination and Discrimination Remedies
- Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine (Social Story - English version)
- Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine (Social Story - Spanish version)
- Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine (Social Story - British version)
- Vaccine Allocation Confusion
- Prenatal Laws: Wrongful Birth and Wrongful Life
- Prenatal Laws: Down Syndrome Information Acts