About Guest Relations
At Kennedy Krieger Institute, staff members are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible and enhancing the patient and family experience.
Representatives from Guest Relations are available to:
- Assist patients and families by answering questions
- Explain hospital policies and guidelines
- Help resolve issues related to hospital services
- Provide additional support during the hospital admission
- Help families understand their rights and responsibilities and suggest appropriate staff members and departments to contact regarding concerns families may have
- Assist with the resolution of concerns, complaints and grievances regarding the hospital, staff and services, by working as a liaison between healthcare providers and patient families
If you need assistance during your stay, a guest relations representative may be reached by emailing GuestRelations@KennedyKrieger.org or by calling 443-923-2640.