Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow for adequate registration time. On the day of your appointment, you should take all medicines as prescribed unless otherwise directed. Please bring:
- Health insurance cards and a photo ID
- Primary care physician’s name, address, and phone number
- Patient’s school name, address, and phone number
- Any assistive or adaptive equipment currently being used (e.g., glasses, hearing aids, braces, canes, walkers)
- Updated or recent medical records
- List of current medications and dosage
- Completed questionnaires that you may have received prior to your visit
For patients younger than 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign all consent forms for treatment. If you are not the parent, you must provide legal documentation regarding custody. If a legal guardian is unavailable, please call ahead and arrange to complete the forms prior to your visit. Appointments cannot begin without signed consent.
For information about an inpatient stay, please see the Inpatient Family Handbook.
Information for Outpatient Families:
- Patient and Visitor Guide for Inpatient and Outpatient Families (PDF)
- Outpatient Clinics at 801 North Broadway Patient Information Sheet
- Outpatient Clinics at 707 North Broadway Patient Information Sheet
- Outpatient Clinics at 1741 Ashland Avenue Patient Information Sheet
- Outpatient Clinics in Columbia, Md. Patient Information Sheet