We are seeking enthusiastic licensed and certified Speech Language Pathologists (CCC-SLP). Staff members provide clinical services to pediatric patients with developmental delays and neurologic disorders who have or are suspected of having communication, oral motor, feeding/swallowing or hearing deficits. We are seeking bilingual (Spanish and English) and English speaking professionals.
Current opportunities in the following areas:
- Outpatient Programs-including feeding expertise
- Child and Family Support Center
- Center for Autism Services, Science and Innovation
- Kennedy Krieger School Programs
Must have Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
Enjoy these benefits and more!
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- 401K base and match
- NHSC loan repayment program
- Free parking
- Telehealth Available
Clinical Fellowship Opportunities:
Clinical Fellowship opportunities are available each year. Clinical Fellows work in multiple programs across the Institute. They receive high quality mentorship and interdisciplinary training to care for the children and families we serve.