Clinical assistant positions are perfect for individuals seeking a career change and/or whose employment has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Assisting with self-care activities
- Providing patient supervision (day, evening and night shifts)
- Implementing protocols related to behavior therapy and education
- Providing hands-on assistance to individuals 3–21 years old diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and/or intellectual and developmental disabilities who also exhibit severe, problematic behaviors
- Collecting behavioral data
- Maintaining vigilance in a physically demanding and constantly changing environment
- Flexible full- and part-time schedules
- Extensive training offered in applied behavior analysis
- Competitive starting salary
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities for professional advancement
Kennedy Krieger Institute’s Neurobehavioral Unit is a 16-bed inpatient unit recognized as one of the leading programs in the nation for providing intensive behavioral treatment to individuals with autism spectrum disorder and/or intellectual disability who display severe, problematic behaviors. Advanced training in applied behavior analysis is also offered. Have you had a recent change in your employment status due to the COVID-19 pandemic? If you are looking for a change in your career and a way to make a meaningful impact in the lives of children, apply via the link listed above. We are seeking hard-working, dedicated and enthusiastic individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of our patients while building a path for personal, professional advancement.