- A confirmation notice will be sent out via e-mail to each participant. If you do not have access to an e-mail account, please list a fax number for your confirmation.
- Lunch will be provided for each full-day workshop.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time of the training, so that we can begin on time.
- Registration fees MUST be received prior to training day.
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Refund Policies:
- INDIVIDUALS WHO MISS A WORKSHOP WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the date of the training. All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to TraumaticStressTraining@KennedyKrieger.org.
- Cancellation requests received less than 5 business days prior to the workshop will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Participant substitutions from the same agency may be made at any time prior to the date of the workshop, however, written notice of this change must be provided to the Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress at TraumaticStressTraining@KennedyKrieger.org.
- If the workshop is canceled by the Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress, all fees received will be refunded in full.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
- The Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress at Kennedy Krieger Institute is authorized by the Maryland State Board of Social Work Examiners as a sponsor of Continuing Education Units. All trainings qualify for Continuing Education Units accepted by the Maryland Board of Examiners of Psychologists, Maryland State Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists and the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners.
- Participants must arrive on time and stay until the end of the workshop in order to receive full CEU credit.
- Late arrivals or early departures will result in a reduction of CEUs provided.
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided to all participants that are not eligible for CEUs.