The Linking Research to Classrooms Blog, authored by the Center for Innovation and Learning in Special Education at Kennedy Krieger, focuses on topics related to classroom practices that support a wide range of neurodiversity through a developmental lens.
Listed below are blog posts with a focus on pediatric cancer survivors, assistive technology, and learning from home. We hope the information in these blog posts helps you navigate the process of schooling both during and after your child's treatment.
- Supporting Childhood Cancer Survivors in School
- Digital Resource Round-Up: Meeting the Educational Needs of Pediatric Cancer Survivors
- Faculty Interview with Dr. Lisa Jacobson: What Should Teachers Know about Childhood Cancer Survivors?
- Myths and Facts about Pediatric Cancer-Survivors in the Classroom
- What is Blindness?
- Assistive Technology (AT) to Support Students with Special Needs
- Digital Resource Round-Up: Assistive Technology
- Executive Function and Online Learning
- Home Learning: Supporting Students When Schools are Closed
- How to Vet Free Digital Resources for Home Learning
- Creating Daily Schedules During School Closures