The Outpatient Clinical Program
801 North Broadway
The Inpatient Clinical Program
707 North Broadway
For hotel recommendations and general assistance with your stay, please contact a care coordinator at (443) 923-9222.
Parking at the North Broadway Campus
Families and visitors may park in the Kennedy Krieger Parking Garage for free. To enter the garage, pass the Institute on North Broadway, cross Madison Street, turn right on Ashland, and turn right into the garage. Validate your parking ticket at the front security desk.
The metro subway system has a stop on North Broadway directly across the street from the Kennedy Krieger Institute. Convenient destinations from the metro include Penn Station, Baltimore’s major train station; Charles Center, in Baltimore’s downtown business district; the world-famous Lexington Market; and Hunt Valley and Owings Mills, suburbs in Northern Baltimore County.
- BWI Airport: (410) 859-7111
- Greyhound/Trailways Bus Lines: (800) 231-2222
- MTA (bus and metro schedules): (410) 539-5000
- Red Ball Cab: (410) 675-2220
- Arrow Cab and County Cab: (410) 327-0330
- Yellow Transportation: (410) 685-1212
- Marc Commuter Train: (800) 325-7245
- Penn Station Amtrak: (800) USA-RAIL