The Moser Center for Leukodsytrophies houses a large research program that includes several laboratories. Our faculty team includes basic, clinical, and translational research scientists.
The following researchers are the core principal investigators at our center, all of whom collaborate with other scientists and centers at the Kennedy Krieger Institute and Johns Hopkins.
Preclinical Research Team Investigations:
- Study of animal models for leukodystrophies
- Myelin restorative therapies in animals
Preclinical Research Team:
Clinical Research Team Investigations:
- Newborn screening for leukodystrophies
- Genomics research in leukodystrophies
- Outcome measures in leukodystrophies
- Clinical Trials in adrenoleukodystrophy