Parents and families play an important role in how well children do in school and in the community. They are the first agents at identifying children’s strengths and concerns, opening doors to support and services and ensuring that those doors remain open to meet their children’s needs.
Training Format/Duration: Classroom/ 1-3 hours
- Guardians of school-age children
This workshop is designed to help you:
- Learn strategies for effectively working with school staff members to meet their child’s support needs.
- Understand children’s social, emotional and behavioral health, and when to be concerned.
- Recognize and understand the need for early screening, evaluation, and intervention.
- Learn about available intervention resources at school and in the community.