In an effort to achieve successful outcomes in its four core functions, the Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) partners with numerous local, state and national agencies and organizations across the public and private sectors.
This diversity of expertise creates alliances that help the MCDD implement strategies to improve and promote interdisciplinary knowledge, awareness, and skills throughout our communities.
- The Arc Maryland
- The Arc of Howard County
- Maryland Department of Disabilities
- Maryland Department of Health
- Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council (DD Council)
- Disability Rights Maryland
- Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Special Education/Early Intervention Services & Rehabilitative Services
- The Parents' Place of Maryland
- Pathfinders for Autism
- People On the Go of Maryland
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law