In an effort to achieve successful outcomes in its four core functions, the Maryland Center for Developmental Disabilities (MCDD) partners with numerous local, state and national agencies and organizations across the public and private sectors.
This diversity of expertise creates alliances that help the MCDD implement strategies to improve and promote interdisciplinary knowledge, awareness, and skills throughout our communities.
- The Arc Maryland
- Maryland Department of Aging
- Maryland Department of Health
- Maryland Department of Human Services
- Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council (DD Council)
- Disability Rights Maryland
- Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
- The Hilltop Institute at UMBC
- Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Special Education/Early Intervention Services & Rehabilitative Services
- The Parents' Place of Maryland
- Pathfinders for Autism
- People On the Go of Maryland