You have the right to:
- Be treated kindly and with respect.
- Have your questions answered in words you understand.
- Be as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
- Be safe.
- Be called the name you like.
- Know the names of the people who take care of you.
- Make your own choices whenever possible.
- Have your parent or caregiver with you as much as possible.
- Have someone speak to you in the language you know best, whenever possible.
- As much privacy as possible.
You are responsible for:
- Speaking with your team when you have any questions.
- Being honest.
- Letting us know when you are in pain.
- Telling us about anything that is bothering you.
- Treating staff and others with respect.
- Following rules and guidelines.
- Keeping information about other people private. Do not make video or audio recordings or take photos of other children, family members, or staff without permission.
- Leaving all valuables at home.
If you have any questions or concerns about your visit, please call (443) 923-2640 or email Guest_Relations@kennedykrieger.org.