- For outpatient clinics at all locations, one adult support person (over 18 years of age) is allowed to accompany each patient.
- No children under age 18 are allowed, unless they are patients.
- Support people under the age of 18 are not allowed.
- Provisions will be made for individuals with disabilities requiring additional people to accompany them to Kennedy Krieger and for breastfeeding infants.
- Everyone coming to the Institute will be screened upon entry and will be required to wear a mask.
- All patients and accompanying support people must wear face coverings, with the following exceptions:
- Children under age two
- Anyone who is otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- Patients unable to tolerate a mask behaviorally
- All support people shall be subject to screening for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival at Kennedy Krieger.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to serve as a support person and must immediately leave the hospital.
- All support persons shall comply with hospital policies regarding the use of personal protective equipment, including universal masking.
*A support person is defined as a family member, personal care assistant, similar disability service provider, or other individual knowledgeable about the management or care of the patient who is authorized to assist the patient in making decisions.
If you have questions, please contact the director of guest relations at GuestRelations@KennedyKrieger.org or 443-923-2640.