Since 2014, the Center for Innovation and Leadership has been providing professional learning consultations to schools around the United States. CILSE focuses on supporting inclusive practices for students with neurodevelopmental disabilities.
Areas of expertise include:
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Positive behavior supports
- Instructional technology and Assistive Technology (AT)
- Designing supportive and inclusive learning environments
- Designing supportive and inclusive online learning environments
- Neurodevelopmental skills
- Evidence-based instructional practices
- Anti-Ableist teacher training
For more information regarding consultative services, contact Lisa Beth Carey at Carey@KennedyKreiger.org.