A compilation of online resources for autistic individuals and their families.
The links below, provided by the staff at the Center for Autism Services, Science and Innovation (CASSI™, formerly known as the Center for Autism and Related Disorders, or CARD), are for informational use only.
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TEACCH, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Wendy Klag Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities, the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
Early Identification and Development Resources:
- Autism Navigator
- Early Signs of Autism Video Tutorial
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism Speaks Transition Tool Kit
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Hire Autism Resource Center
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR) Guide for Transition to Adulthood
- The Centers for Independent Living
- Autism Society of Baltimore-Chesapeake Calendar
- Pathfinders for Autism
- Parents’ Place of Maryland
- The Resource Finder: A Project of Kennedy Krieger Institute
Click here to access CASSI's On Demand Video Library to watch recorded trainings on a variety of autism topics.
Click on the links below to download our Fact Sheets.