Baltimore, MD 21205
About this Location
801 North Broadway houses the majority of Kennedy Krieger’s outpatient programs, including the Center for Brain Injury Recovery, the Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy and Neurodevelopmental Medicine, the Center for Genetic Muscle Disorders, and the Orthopedic Clinic.
The International Center for Spinal Cord Injury (ICSCI) is also located in this building. On the top floor of the Outpatient Center is our Aquatic Therapy Program, which features two state-of-the-art pools and an underwater treadmill.
Also located here are an assortment of specialty medical programs, including our International Adoption Clinic and our Barth Syndrome Clinic.
Free parking is offered for patients, families, and visitors at Kennedy Krieger’s Broadway location. Patients, families, and visitors may also park for free in the Ashland Avenue parking garage, adjacent to the 801 N. Broadway Outpatient Center. Please have security validate your parking ticket.
Centers and Programs at this Location
- Assistive Technology Clinic
- Barth Syndrome Clinic
- Brachial Plexus Clinic
- Cranial Cervical Clinic
- International Adoption Clinic
- International Center for Spinal Cord Injury
- Limb Differences Clinic
- Moser Center for Leukodystrophies
- Neurology and Neurogenetics Clinic
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Clinic
- Phelps Center for Cerebral Palsy and Neurodevelopmental Medicine
- Seating Clinic
- Sickle Cell Neurodevelopmental Clinic