Kennedy Krieger Institute has a reputation as a leading center for research in intellectual and neurodevelopmental disabilities, complex behavioral presentations, and medical complexities, which provides rich opportunities for training fellows in the analysis, application, and dissemination of research related to improving children's health, behavior, mood, and development.
Whenever possible, fellows are supported in their desire to participate in clinical research as it applies to their individual training goals. This may occur through single case experimental designs, case series, quality improvement projects, behavioral data review, protocol development, clinical record review, or database analyses supervised by training faculty. Pending departmental approval, support is provided to postdoctoral fellows presenting their findings at research conferences.
Our postdoctoral fellows have recently presented research at the following conferences:
- American Psychological Association (APA) annual conference
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) annual conference
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT) annual conference
- Maryland Association for Behavior Analysis (MABA) annual conference
- Society of Pediatric Psychology annual conference (SPPAC)