The Parent/Staff Advisory (PSA) Committee advises the program in areas of development. Established in February 2000, the purpose of the PSA is:
- To bring together foster parents and staff committed to improving the quality of services provided to children and families in the program.
- To support and enhance communication around program needs.
- To inform treatment foster parents and staff of local, state and national issues impacting the program.
- Treatment parent and staff voice in program direction
- Increased recognition to foster families — *Bonus checks — *Giant gift cards — *Recognition events and awards
- Respite pay raises
- Community open house events
- The PSA is recruiting new members to join the Committee
- New opportunity for parents who join the Committee to serve as Parent Liaisons
Interested? You can Join!
- Parent/StaffAdvisory meets approximately 6 times a year and members make a commitment to serve at least once a year.
- Those unable to make a one-year commitment are welcome to attend any meeting.
Meetings are held at 7000 Tudsbury Road. To learn more about joining the committee or becoming a parent liaison, call us at (443) 923-5989.