Please take a moment to read these important pandemic-related resources from state and national agencies and organizations. Topics include a new website that identifies free COVID-19 testing sites and information about Long COVID.
- Psychology Today: “Aftereffects of the COVID Lockdown on Students and Families”
- CDC: “CDC Launches Website to Help Consumers Find Free COVID-19 Testing Sites”
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): “FDA Authorizes First Over-the-Counter At-Home Test to Detect Both Influenza and COVID-19 Viruses”
- Psychology Today: “Is There a Cure for Long COVID?”
- Education Week: “Kids’ Screen Time Rose During the Pandemic and Stayed High: That’s a Problem”
- Psychology Today: “Learning About Long COVID From Other "Invisible" Illnesses”
- Psychology Today: “Long COVID and the Brain”
- National Institutes of Health: “Lingering Symptoms Common After COVID Hospitalization”
- National Institutes of Health: “NIH RECOVER research identifies potential long COVID disparities”
- Kaiser Family Foundation: “The End of the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency: Details on Health Coverage and Access”
- Psychology Today: “The Psychological Legacy of COVID Continues”
Locate a Vaccination Site Near You
You can also locate a vaccination site near you. Many sites are walk-in with no need for an appointment. To learn about available vaccine clinics near you, simply text your ZIP code to 438829 or visit GoVax Maryland by clicking this link: MarylandVax.org, or call 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829) 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.