Please take a moment to read these important pandemic-related resources from government agencies, organizations and recent news reports. Topics include updated COVID-19 booster and vaccine information and Kennedy Krieger’s vaccination clinic.
- AP News: “After a Year, Omicron Still Driving COVID Surges and Worries”
- CDC: “CDC Allows Novavax Monovalent COVID-19 Boosters for Adults Ages 18 and Older”
- CDC: “CDC Expands Updated COVID-19 Vaccines to Include Children Ages 5 Through 11”
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA): “Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent COVID-19 Vaccines for Use as a Booster Dose in Younger Age Groups”
- Psychology Today: “COVID-19 Inflammation and Increases in Eating Disorders”
- Johns Hopkins Medicine: “Get Boosted: New Study Underscores Need for COVID-19 Booster Shots for Older Adults”
- Psychology Today: “How Dance Can Relieve Stress and Help Us Heal From COVID-19”
- Education Week: “Pandemic Anxiety Was Higher for Teachers Than for Health-Care Workers”
- Psychology Today: “Pandemic-Related Inertia”
- Johns Hopkins Medicine: “Study Shows Paxlovid Can Safely Be Used to Reduce Risk of Severe Covid in People Who Are Pregnant”
- Psychology Today: “The Great Exhaustion: Long-Lasting Pandemic Effects”
- AP News: “Twitter Ends Enforcement of COVID Misinformation Policy”
- Psychology Today: “When Does COVID Anxiety Become a Disorder?”
Kennedy Krieger COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Now available for children 6 months of age or older! Kennedy Krieger hosts a weekly COVID-19 vaccination clinic on Wednesdays from 12-6 p.m. at 1741 Ashland Ave., Baltimore, Maryland 21205. Employees and their family members aged 6 months or older may schedule an appointment to receive their first, second or booster dose(s) (for those eligible for a booster) of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at this clinic. Bivalent COVID-19 boosters are available to individuals ages 12 and up. Please bring proof of your prior doses. We also serve our patients, students and individuals with disabilities who need our support.
This COVID-19 vaccination clinic is by appointment only. To make an appointment, please email COVID19Vaccine@KennedyKrieger.org or call 667-205-4930, extension 5-4930.
Locate a Vaccination Site Near You
You can also locate a vaccination site near you. Many sites are walk-in with no need for an appointment. To learn about available vaccine clinics near you, simply text your ZIP code to 438829 or visit GoVax Maryland by clicking this link: marylandvax.org, or call 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829) 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.