Please take a moment to read these important resources from state and national external agencies and organizations. Topics are related to the COVID-19 pandemic and how to help children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Frequently Asked Questions 2.0 Re: COVID-19, from the UCEDD Resource Center
- Help your Child Feel Good about Using and Seeing Others Wearing Face Masks
- Coping with Crayons: Kid-Friendly COVID-19 Information
- Special COVID Payments—Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Stimulus Payments and ABLE Accounts
- Access to support for people with disabilities in hospital settings—FAQs from the Maryland Developmental Disabilities Council
- National Disability Institute’s Financial Resilience Center resources, including COVID-19 Stimulus; Employment and Unemployment; Public Benefits; Managing Money; Housing, Food and Healthcare; and Scams
- A Plea for Kindness: A pandemic is the perfect time to learn to live in harmony with others.