The staff of the Down Syndrome Clinic and Research Center (DSCRC) at Kennedy Krieger Institute has compiled a list of additional Down syndrome resources. The DSCRC is providing these links to additional resources as a service to our users. These links are intended to be for informational use only.
- The Resource Finder: A Project of the Kennedy Krieger Institute
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- Down Syndrome International
- Down Syndrome: Health Issues
- Down Syndrome Association of the UK
- European Down Syndrome Association
- CDC Down Syndrome Birth Rates
- NICHD DS Consortium
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.