Kennedy Krieger is offering FREE COVID-19 Pfizer vaccination for individuals 16 years of age and older at our Baltimore drive-through clinic. May 23 from 9a-3p. Register here.
Professional Training in Psychology
The Department of Neuropsychology offers training at many levels. There are externships for students in master's and doctoral programs in psychology. The Department also participates in the Institute's APA-accredited pre-doctoral internship program for students in APA-accredited doctoral programs in professional psychology. Post-doctoral fellowships in clinical neuropsychology and developmental disabilities are also available. Training is under the direction of the Director of Training, Beth Slomine, Ph.D., ABPP.
Details about Departmental Research can be found at the Neuropsychology Research Lab web site.
Related Materials and Information
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology
- American Psychological Association
- Maryland Board of Examiners of Psychologists
- Maryland Psychological Association
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- APA Division 40 (Clinical Neuropsychology)
- The Resource Finder: A Project of Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders
- International Dyslexia Society
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities - LD Online
- Integration of Resources for Families with Disabilities
- Children with Special Healthcare Needs Knowledge Path
- National Brain Injury Association
- National Association of School Psychologists