To start the application process, you have three options:
- Submit this fast and secure online application for admission (this is the most efficient method)
- Download the PDF version of the application, complete form, and email to ParsonsT@kennedykrieger.org.
- Download and print the PDF version of the application, complete form, and mail to:
707 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205
Review of the initial application typically takes from 1-2 business days.
If you have any questions, or need assistance completing the application form, please call our intake coordinator, Terri Parsons, at (443) 923-2798.
Once our admissions team has reviewed your information they will contact you. If after the initial review, the NBU appears to be a potential match, we will request additional information and records, then:
- For local families, we will schedule an appointment for you and your child to come to KKI to meet with representatives from our interdisciplinary team. In addition, you will be able to tour our facility.
- For long-distance families, we may request video samples of your child’s problem behavior and conduct a phone interview.
Please note that the review of records and scheduling of an appointment can take between 1-2 months. Once the above is completed, we will typically have a final decision on the application within 2-4 weeks. If an NBU inpatient admission is deemed appropriate for your child, we have a team of dedicated admissions specialists who will work with you to navigate the insurance authorization process.