Empowering neurodiverse individuals, families and communities, regionally and globally, through state-of-the-science clinical care, innovative research, and high-impact training.
CARD combines research, clinical service, a therapeutic day program, and training programs to unlock the potential of children with autism spectrum disorders. One of our major endeavors is developing effective new models of care for families and providers, whether locally, nationally, or internationally.
Please click on the links below to learn more about our primary programs.
- Medical Services
- Therapeutic Services
- Achievements Program
- Early Childhood Education
- Outreach and Training
- Research Initiatives
CARD's 20th Annual Autism Conference
After careful consideration, CARD’s 20th Annual Autism Conference slated to be held in-person this October will be postponed as we transform our program into a virtual event. The good news is we will continue to offer virtual learning opportunities while we make this transition. More information coming soon!
View and follow the CARD Group on the Kennedy Krieger Institute Events Calendar to stay up to date on CARD training and event opportunities.
The CARD Mailing List keeps subscribers in-the-know about CARD announcements and successes, trainings and events, and more.
Related Materials and Information:
- Fox Baltimore: National Autism Awareness Month Interview with Dr. Rebecca Landa, 4/4/21
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders Brochure (PDF)
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders Factsheet (PDF)
- Research Study Opportunity: Help Speed Up Autism Research Join SPARK Today (PDF)
- SPARK study registration process (PDF)