At the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), our mission is to empower patients, enrich their life experiences and promote the well-being of families through evidence-based practices.
CARD combines research, clinical service, a therapeutic day program, and training programs to unlock the potential of children with autism spectrum disorders. One of our major endeavors is developing effective new models of care for families and providers, whether locally, nationally, or internationally.
Please click on the links below to learn more about our four primary programs.
- Medical Services
- Therapeutic Services
- Achievements Program
- Early Childhood Education
- Outreach and Training
- Research Initiatives
Help Us Reach Our Goal!
CARD's goal is to raise $25,000 to support the development of an app for an innovative video-guided autism screener aimed that could be completed by parents at their convenience. The aim is for this new screener to support earlier detection of autism, and earlier access to intervention in order to improve outcomes for children with autism.
Visit our CARD Calendar page to learn about upcoming trainings and events!
Related Materials and Information:
- Fox Baltimore: National Autism Awareness Month Interview with Dr. Rebecca Landa, 4/4/21
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders Brochure (PDF)
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders Factsheet (PDF)
- Research Study Opportunity: Help Speed Up Autism Research Join SPARK Today (PDF)
- SPARK study registration process (PDF)