About the Bennett Institute Booster Club
In August 2013, with the support of coaches Gerry and Gwena Herman, a group of parents who believed in the mission of the Bennett Blazers, and had seen the changes adaptive sports brought to their children and the community, started the Bennett Institute Booster Club (BIBC).
This all-volunteer organization has three simple goals:
- To promote the welfare and objectives of the Bennett Institute
- To operate in the best interest of the players and other participants of the Bennett Institute
- To volunteer time, seek grants and raise funds to enrich the programs of the Bennett Institute
The founding members of the Booster Club were:
- Keith A. McMinn – President
- Spencer Cavalier – Vice President
- Edward X. Brennan – Treasurer
- Kim Romanchuk – Secretary
- David Elbert – Board Member
The BIBC is approved by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization, which allows fundraising to go straight into the program to serve the athletes while maintaining tax-exempt status.
If you have any questions or want more information on the Bennett Institute Booster Club, please contact us using one of the methods below:
- Email: Bennett.Boosters@gmail.com
- Mail: Bennett Institute Booster Club
c/o Kennedy Krieger Institute
3835 Greenspring Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211
- Join our Facebook Group!