Your donation helps us give kids with disabilities the gift of being a kid again—and the hope for a promising future. When you make an annual contribution of $1,000 or more to Kennedy Krieger Institute, you’ll also give yourself the gift of great company as an automatic inductee to our special donor group, the Kennedy Krieger Society.
Together, we can move mountains for children with special needs...why not take the first step today?
How to Join
You’re automatically welcomed to the Kennedy Krieger Society when you make an annual gift of $1,000 or more—it can be an outright gift of cash, stock or monthly gifts as low as $100, and even more ways. Please contact Leslie Marsiglia, Director of Individual Giving, at 443.923.7326, by email at Marsiglia@KennedyKrieger.org, or use our secure online donation form.
- Recognition on the Report of Gifts and on the Kennedy Krieger Society Donor Wall, located in the Outpatient Center.
- Invitation to the highly anticipated annual Kennedy Krieger Society spring reception.
- Insider’s tour of Kennedy Krieger, featuring our Bioinformatics Research Laboratory, Motion Analysis Laboratory, the International Center for Spinal Cord Injury, the Center for Autism and Related Disorders, and Kennedy Krieger Schools.
- Invitations to research briefings by the Institute’s renowned researchers, scientists and physicians.
- E-newsletters and publications with updates and inspiring stories about the children you are helping.
The Kennedy Krieger Society is divided into the following levels:
- Copper ($1,000 - $1,999)
- Bronze ($2,000 - $4,999)
- Silver ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Gold ($10,000 - $24,999)
- Platinum ($25,000 and above)