Current Faculty and Staff - Access Your Network
Access Employee Intranet
Current Faculty/Staff can access their email and a directory of current faculty and staffing using the Institute's Outlook and Webmail programs.
You can access additional resources via the Institute's Intranet.
Access Email and Faculty/Staff Directory:
You can search for contact information for your fellow staff and faculty members through the Institute's Microsoft Exchange Address Book. Follow these instructions to access this directory:
On Your Work Computer
- Open Microsoft Outlook to your Email.
On the "Home" tab of the email screen, on the right-hand side of the toolbar, you'll see the button for the "Address Book":
When you click this button, Outlook will show you this search window:
- In the box marked "Enter contact information here..", you can enter the name of the individual in the following format "Last Name, First Name" or their email address.
- Click the "Go" button.
- The results will be displayed underneath the search bar.
From a Computer Outside the Institute
- Log into your webmail by visiting http://webmail.kennedykrieger.org in your browser.
Click the "Address Book" icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen:
Click the address book icon to access the faculty/staff directory
- A new window will open.
- Search for faculty and staff using the search box (indicated with a magnifying glass).
- Trainees, Alumni & Fellows
- Health Care Professionals
- Researchers & Scientists
- Special Educators
- Current Faculty & Staff
Appointments & Referrals
Receive Professional News & Updates
Find a Specialist
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.