On November 1, 2018, Kennedy Krieger hosted Neurodiversity: New Frontiers in Workforce Talent Management, a workshop for human resource professionals and local business leaders who want to embrace equity and neurodiversity within their own organizations.
- Erica Wight, Human Resources Manager, The Children's Inn at NIH, and Former Human Relations Generalist, W.R. Grace
- Darlene F. Peregoy, MBA, Program Manager, Business Relations, Maryland State Department of Education
- Daniel P. Durgin, MA, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Assistant Vice President of Human Resources, Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Tina M. Schmitt - MA, SHRM-SCP, PHR, CHCR, Talent Acquisition Manager of Human Resources, Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Julie-Lynn Lewis, Learning Advisor, T. Rowe Price
- Zosia Zaks, MEd, CRC, Manager of Programs and Education, Hussman Center for Adults with Autism