Baltimore, MD 21231
About this Location
Located in Baltimore City, our Fairmount Avenue location features an assortment of rehabilitation programs, including the Child and Family Support Center, the Constraint-Induced and Bimanual Therapy program, the Focused Interdisciplinary Therapy Program, the Neuropsychology program and the Specialized Transition Program/Neurorehabilitation Day Hospital.
In addition to rehabilitation services, the Fairmount Avenue location also houses our kindergarten through eighth grade school program.
Fairmount offers patients, families, and visitors a free parking garage accessible from Fayette Street.
Services at this Location
- Child and Family Support Center
- Constraint-Induced and Bimanual Therapy program
- Focused Interdisciplinary Therapy Program
- Pain and Chronic Health Impairments Program
- Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Physical Therapy Clinic
- Specialized Transition Program/Neurorehabilitation Day Hospital
- Speech and Language Outpatient Clinic