For children with disabilities, the littlest things—like being able to walk, or hug a loved one—aren’t a given. Each day is filled with enormous hurdles to be overcome. By signing up to make a monthly donation, you give kids with special needs something to count on, no matter what.
Become Our Partner
We are constantly reminded of the power of one and depend on the generosity of our donors to help continue our work at the Institute. By becoming a Partner in Potential your monthly donation goes directly to patient care, research, training, special education and community programs at Kennedy Krieger.
Contributing monthly is a hassle-free way to provide ongoing support to children with disorders of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system.
When you become a Partner in Potential Monthly Donor, you will receive our heartfelt gratitude, plus the following:
- A Kennedy Krieger cooler bag
- An invitation to tour Kennedy Krieger to witness firsthand the incredible impact of your support.
- Two tickets to Festival of Trees (as a special thank you, donors who give at least $25 per month will receive two additional tickets).
- Subscription to Kennedy Krieger Magazine, a publication of the Kennedy Krieger Institute, to stay up-to-date on inspiring stories of how you empower our patients every day.
Your Gift Today
- Helps 27,000+ patients each year
- Trains 700+ healthcare experts yearly
- Breaks barriers with 100s of medical discoveries since 1937
- Funds groundbreaking research in 45 diverse brain, spinal cord and nervous system disorders
- Supports 2,500 clinicians and staff dedicated to serving individuals and adults with special needs
- Provides for 13 locations across Maryland