PACT’s Pre-K classroom is a free, full day educational program for children age 4 living in central Maryland. Our project-based curriculum uses hands-on activities, group and individual time, and daily routines and classroom jobs to prepare children for kindergarten. Children learn problem-solving, social skills, and the foundations of reading and math. They end the school year as curious, eager learners!
The classroom is located within World of Care, the only child care center in the Baltimore region with an early education team that includes nurses and physical, occupational and speech therapists. PACT’s World of Care is fully licensed and accredited by the state of Maryland.
Services We Offer
- Full day educational program (8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) led by a certified Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Morning snack
- Lots of family participation opportunities
- Community activities & field trips
- Developmental screenings and access to physical, occupational and speech therapies and nursing care as needed
Eligibility criteria for attending PACT’s Pre-K classroom include:
- Family must reside in central Maryland
Age four by the 1st of the school year
- Family must provide child’s transportation to and from the classroom
- Family income must fall at or below one of the household maximums shown below:
Household Size Family Income 1 $43,740 2 $59,160 3 $74,580 4 $90,000 5 $105,420 6 $120,840 7 $136,260 8 $151,680
- PACT’s Pre-K classroom is provided at no cost to families
- Medical assistance is accepted for therapies and nursing care.
PACT's Pre-K classroom is funded by a grant from the Maryland State Department of Education.
Now Enrolling! Please Contact Us Today
Sharon Holloway, World of Care Director
7000 Tudsbury Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21244