PACT’s Pre-K classroom is a free, full day educational program for children ages 3 and 4 living in central Maryland. The Connect 4 Learning curriculum prepares children for kindergarten by teaching children with skills such as investigation, problem-solving and social skills. Children end the school year as curious, eager learners!
The classroom is located within World of Care, the only child care center in the Baltimore region with an early education team that includes nurses and physical, occupational and speech therapists. PACT’s World of Care is fully licensed and accredited by the state of Maryland.
Services We Offer
- Full day educational program (9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Before and after care, if needed
- Morning Snack
Eligibility criteria for attending PACT’s Pre-K classroom include:
- Family must reside in central Maryland
1st of the school year
- Family must provide child’s transportation to and from the classroom
- Family income must fall at or below one of the household maximums shown below:
Household Size Family Income 1 $38,280 2 $51,720 3 $65,160 4 $78,600 5 $92,040 6 $105,480
PACT’s Pre-K classroom provides quality education and child care in a cheerful, well-equipped center. PACT’s team provides:
- Enriching classroom activities to enhance school readiness skills
- Family activities, including learning parties and parent support groups
Our highly trained staff works in partnership with families and medical providers to create the best environment for children with healthcare needs. Our team includes:
- Highly skilled, nurturing child care staff
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists available
- Pediatric registered nurses
PACT’s Pre-K classroom is provided at no cost to families.
Both parent payments and child care vouchers are accepted for before-school and after-school care.
Medical assistance is accepted for therapies and nursing care.
PACT's Pre-K classroom is funded by a grant from the Maryland State Department of Education.