Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, PMHP, Kennedy Krieger Institute. Instructor, Johns Hopkins Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Undergraduate: 1999- H.S.C (Science Major); Mithibai College of Science, Arts and Commerce, Mumbai, India.
Doctoral/graduate: 2004- M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery); Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai, India.
- Adult Psychiatry Residency PGY-1 and PGY-2, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship (PGY-3 &4), University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Adult Psychiatry (PGY-5), University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Consult- Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship(PGY-6), Medstar Georgetown Univeristy Hospital/ NIH, Washington DC
2005-2006: Clinical Assistant at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
July 2007: Clinical Assistant at Association in Advancement of Mental Health, Plainsboro NJ
2007- 2008: Clinical/ Research Observer at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
2014 – 2018: Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Brook Lane Health Services, Hagerstown, MD
2016- 2018: Clinical Assistant Professor, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- PI for survey based project: ‘Impact of Telehealth Transition on Patient Care, Training and Lifestyle of Mental Health Providers’
- Member, PMHP Study team, Quality of Patient Care survey “Clinical Care of Patients with Developmental and Acquired Neurologic Dysfunction at Kennedy Krieger Institute during the COVID-19 Pandemic”.
- Affiliate member, Research Subcommittee, American Academy of Consult-Liaison Psychiatry
- Jadhav S, Chandra P, Saranga V (2011). Unexpected death or suicide by a child or adolescent: improving responses and preparedness of child and adolescent psychiatry trainees. Innovations in Clinical Neuroscience, 8 (11), 15-19.
- Hellings JA, Jadhav M, Jain S, Jadhav S, Genovese A (2015). Low dose loxapine: Neuromotor side effects and tolerability in autism spectrum disorders. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 25(8), 618-624.
- Jadhav S, Coffey B (2011). Drug-induced movement disorders and Sydenham's chorea in an antipsychotic-treated young child. Journal of Child Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 21(5), 487-90.
- Bhatia K, Jadhav S, Din A (2014). He’s been making new ‘friends’: Case report and review of the Charles-Bonnet Syndrome. Current Psychiatry, 13 (12), 50-55.