Connect with peers in the MCDD's new online community, The Dock. The Dock is Kennedy Krieger Institute’s online community for trainees, alumni, faculty and staff. It is a secure, user-friendly platform that hosts discussion boards and information relevant for graduate and post-doctoral scholars, including job postings, an alumni directory, professional and educational resources, and more.
The Dock offers the following features:
- Browse a searchable directory of alumni who trained at Kennedy Krieger
- Connect with peers and create secure discussion areas
- Stay up-to-date with the most recent news from Kennedy Krieger
- Discover the latest advances in research from the Institute
- Receive announcements on upcoming events and lectures
- Ask a question or post a message to colleagues, trainees and training alumni
- Discover the latest resources from Kennedy Krieger
The Resource Finder program coordinator manages the MCDD Community within The Dock, which currently consists of 219 members. The program coordinator publishes discussions that include news, updates and activities from the MCDD. Discussion posts have included MCDD job listings, blogs written for the National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality, articles published by MCDD staff and faculty, and fact sheets for MCDD programs and projects.
For more information about joining The Dock, visit this webpage: www.thedock.kennedykrieger.org/welcome