Save the Date!
Watch the video for a conference announcement
Join the collaborative conference that brings together a community that is committed to improving employment outcomes for the neurodiverse workforce.
Through collective impact, we will engage in dynamic discussions, learn from expert presenters, and build a network of change-makers who promote diverse and inclusive employment practices. This conference empowers employers to build a dynamic workforce and enhance the workplace.
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
999 9th St. NW, Washington, DC, 20001
October 27 – 29, 2024
- Call for proposals open February 2024
- Early bird registration opens June 4, 2024
- Sponsorship information coming soon
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit, for-profit and higher education leaders (HR, EDI and senior management)
- State and federal elected officials, policymakers and staffers
- Agency administrators
- Adult service providers
- Medical providers
- Individuals with disabilities
- Family members of individuals with disabilities
- Disability advocates
- Representatives of UCEDD organizations
Herman is the assistant vice president of neurodiversity and community workforce development at Kennedy Krieger. Her role includes the creation and supervision of programs designed to support individuals with disabilities as they transition to the workforce and access their community.
Arneson serves as the Institute's assistant vice president of government relations. She enthusiastically joined the Kennedy Krieger team in 2019 after falling in love with the mission of the Institute while serving as an outside consultant.
Continuing Education Credits
Information Coming Soon.