Today, parents are facing realities that would have been unimaginable just weeks ago.
How can you face this new reality and help your kids to grow in the meantime? Over many years, experts at Kennedy Krieger have developed, tested and taught tools and tips for families dealing with difficulties, and these can support you and your family now.
On May 12, our experts will share answers on how best to navigate this stay-at-home period as a family. At this event, you’ll learn to:
- Recognize and manage family stress
- Create a “new normal” with balance while attending to family, school and work
- Keep your family healthy by protecting the 4 'anchors of your day'
- Make room for fun and downtime, "letting your kids be kids"
- Move your family forward with shared values and goals
- Practice the 8 key factors to be resilient, so you can support your family while caring for yourself
- Notice the 5 critical signs that it's time to ask for professional help
During this one-hour event, there will be ample time for questions and answers as well.
You will leave this webinar with tools that you can immediately put to use to reduce stress and tension in your household. Our experts will share with you:
- A checklist to identify common signs of stress
- Example daily checklists and schedules
- Activity lists
- Stress-reducing strategies and guidelines
- A recording of the webinar that you can listen to at your convenience
Register now to reserve your spot for the event, and get the answers you need for the weeks ahead.
Webinar Event: How To Help Your Family Succeed During COVID-19
Speakers: Tana Hope, PhD and Alex Tice, PsyD