About The Festival
The 33rd annual Festival of Trees will return Thanksgiving weekend for three days of holiday cheer that benefits the patients, students and programs at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Holiday fun returns! For the first time since 2019, Festival of Trees returns as an in-person event at the Maryland State Fairgrounds during Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 25-27. This three-day holiday celebration benefits the patients, students and programs at Kennedy Krieger Institute and kicks off the most wonderful time of the year.
Hundreds of designer-decorated trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses will be on sale and displayed throughout the Cow Palace, which will be transformed into a winter wonderland for this festive weekend. This year's timed-entry ticketing will minimize crowds, reduce lines and make for a safer, more enjoyable experience for all.
Don't miss all that Festival of Trees has in store, including:
- One-of-a-kind, designer-decorated trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses on display and for sale
- A bevy of silent auction items, ranging from sports memorabilia to family fun packages, to view, easily bid on and track online
- Holiday entertainment, including performances by the Grammy-nominated band Milkshake at 10:30 a.m., 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Friday, November 25
- In-person visits with Santa Claus
- Artisan vendors selling handmade crafts, novelties, ornaments and gifts
- Returning this year: our second annual Festival of Trees Toy Drive—we'll be collecting toys on-site for the patients and students served by the Institute.
Kick off the holiday season fun at Festival of Trees!
We are excited to share with you all the details to ensure our 33rd annual event is fun for all. Stay tuned—we’ll be announcing more information in the upcoming weeks!
Make sure to follow Kennedy Krieger’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages to stay up to date on all the latest news for Festival of Trees. Help us spread the word by liking and sharing Festival of Trees posts!
Please email us at FestivalofTrees@KennedyKrieger.org if you have any questions.