About The Festival
The 32nd annual Festival of Trees will return Thanksgiving weekend for three days of holiday cheer that benefits the patients, students and programs at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
To keep kids and families safe during the continued COVID-19 pandemic, this year's event has been reimagined as an online experience.
You can enjoy Festival of Trees from the comfort of your home, and tickets are FREE for everyone! The event will include an interactive Event Experience Portal, where folks from nearly anywhere can enjoy their favorite Festival of Trees traditions. And we have some new surprises this year, too!
Don't miss all that Festival of Trees has in store, including:
- One-of-a-kind, designer-decorated trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses on display and for sale online
- A bevy of silent auction items, ranging from sports memorabilia to family fun packages, to view and easily bid and track online
- Virtual holiday entertainment, including a performance by the Grammy-nominated band Milkshake at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 26
- Live Q&A events with Santa and Disney princesses
- Online access to artisan vendors selling handmade crafts, novelties, ornaments and gifts
- A raffle with two great prizes, including Ravens tickets and a Maryland Lottery tree
NEW! Our first-ever Festival of Trees Toy Drive will be held outside at the Maryland State Fairgrounds on Friday, November 26, and Saturday, November 27, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We’ll be collecting toys for patients and students at Kennedy Krieger. The toy drive drop-off will be a fun event in and of itself, with music, Santa, giveaways and other entertainment that attendees can enjoy from their cars! Each person who drops off a toy will receive a special giveaway as a “thank you” for helping us make the season brighter!
Kick off the holiday season with all this and more at Festival of Trees!
We are excited to share with you all the details to ensure our 32nd annual event is fun for all. Stay tuned—we’ll be announcing more information in the upcoming weeks!
Make sure to follow Kennedy Krieger’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages to stay up to date on all the latest news for Festival of Trees. Help us spread the word by liking and sharing Festival of Trees posts!
Please email us at FestivalofTrees@KennedyKrieger.org if you have any questions.