Festival of Trees offers a variety of rides, games, activities, crafts and more!
We have everything from a train ride and fun house to a wheelchair-accessible carousel. You can’t forget to try some of our great games, either!
The North Pole, also known as the Kids’ Area at Festival of Trees, is home to the following rides, games, activities and crafts:
- Visits with Santa
- Train Ride
- Boat Ride
- Motorcycle Ride
- Carousel (Wheelchair accessible)
- Fun House
- New in 2022: Professional Carnival Games
- Remote Control Racetrack
- Take-home DIY Craft
- Santa Letter Writing/Express Mailbox
- LEGO Display
- Other activities offered by our vendors
No matter what your child likes, they are sure to find something thrilling in the North Pole!
Purchase Activity Tickets at the Green & White Ticket Booths in the North Hall for $1 each (Cash and Credit accepted)
- 2 Activity Tickets: Take-Home DIY Craft, Carousel, Train Ride, Boat Ride, Motorcycle Ride and Fun House
- 3 Activity Tickets: Remote Control Racetrack
- $15 Wristband: One Take Home Craft, Unlimited Carousel, Train, Motorcycle and Boat Rides, Fun House Walkthroughs and Remote Control Racetrack Entries. (Best option if you plan to do everything!)
Please note: All Carnival Games are CASH ONLY and can be paid for directly at the game