The Administrative Core provides overall management of the IDDRC, fostering cohesiveness and ensuring that the activities of the IDDRC, as a whole, continue to coalesce into an integrated program.
The Administrative Core functions include:
- Managing all Center activities
- Promoting productivity through coordination of activities across all components of the IDDRC
- Setting policies for ensuring that core services reflect the highest standards of quality and for maximizing utilization efficiency
- Encouraging interactions with other centers and implementing collaborative efforts that support the development of the IDDRC national network
- Providing technological and financial resources for new and continuing research efforts
- Contributing to the training of students and early career professionals, and more broadly, stimulating interest in developmental disorders throughout the Johns Hopkins/Kennedy Krieger community