News & Updates
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress— Training
Betsy Offermann, LCSW-C
Danielle Gregg, M.A.
The Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress- Training is dedicated to improving the quality of services provided to children and families who have experienced trauma by educating and training mental health and helping professionals in the Baltimore metropolitan area and across the nation on the developmental and behavioral consequences of trauma, evidence-based treatments and trauma-informed treatment approaches.
For more information about the Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress- Training, please click on the links below.
- About Us
- Our Staff
- Upcoming Trainings and Consultation Services
- Biennial Trauma Conference
- Publications and Products
- NEW! Family Center Yoga-Based Psychotherapy Group Manual is now available for purchase. Click here for details.
- Contact the Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress- Training