News & Updates
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Family Center Publications and Products
Please click on the links below to download trauma related publications and products developed by staff from the Family Center at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Get SMART: Effective Treatment for Sexually Abused Children with Problematic Sexual Behavior
- Children in Foster Care: Adverse Childhood Experiences and Psychiatric Diagnoses
- Supporting the Need for an Integrated System of Care for Youth with Co-occurring Traumatic Stress and Substance Abuse Problems
- Links Between Child and Adolescent Trauma Exposure and Service Use Histories in a National Clinic-Referred Sample
- Risky Business: Trauma Exposure and Rate of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in African American Children and Adolescents
- Maternal Drug Abuse History, Maltreatment, and Functioning in a Clinical Sample of Urban Children
- FamilyLive: Parental Skill Building for Caregivers with Interpersonal Trauma Exposures