Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Turn onto Ashland Ave from Broadway, to access the Kennedy Krieger parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to appointments.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Mental Health/Cognitive Research:
- Down syndrome and neuropsychiatric disorders (children and adults)
- Down syndrome and sleep disorders
- Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of FDA-Approved Drug, Rivastigmine
- A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose Study to Investigate Safety and Tolerability of RO5186582 with Roche Pharmaceuticals
Genetics of Down Syndrome -- The Phenotype Project:
- Heart Project (AV Canal)
- Facial Morphometry
- Usefulness of Computer-Based Testing to Measure Visual Memory and Movement