CARD News & Updates
Center Event Calendar
Autism: Characteristics By Age
Find A Specialist
Sharing Treatment and Autism Resources (STAR) Parent & Professional Trainings
Sharing Treatment and Autism Resources (STAR) trainings provide professionals, parents and family members of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) with a comprehensive offering of current resources available on autism, as well as an overview of research-based treatment elements that have been recommended for program design and delivery in the educational system(s).
STAR parent trainings are held in the large conference room on the third floor the Creamer Building, located at 3901 Greenspring Avenue in Baltimore. Registration is free for all attendees.
- Reading with Your Child: How to Make Books Fun and Interactive for Children with ASD
Date: May 20, 2015
- IEP Mini-Series for Parents: How to Become an Informed Essential Parent Team Member Part 2
Date: May 30, 2015
- Taking Action to Sustain the Level of Care for Our Loved Ones: Peace of Mind Knowing You Are Doing the Right Thing
Date: June 3, 2015
- Screening for Neurodevelopmental Disabilities using Telemedicine
Date: July 15, 2015
- Help Me Learn to Calm Down! Parenting Techniques to Help Your Child Weather Their Emotional Storms
Date: August 26, 2015
- IEP Mini-Series for Parents: How to Become and Informed Essential Parent Team Member - Part 1
Date: September 12, 2015
- IEP Mini-Series for Parents: How to Become and Informed Essential Parent Team Member - Part 2
Date: September 19, 2015
- Autism Basics
Date: September 30, 2015
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) archives its previous STAR trainings to allow parents and professionals to access the presentations at a time most convenient to them. To view a list of archived STAR trainings and their related resources, please visit our STAR Trainings Archive web page.