Who Should Apply?
The fellowship program at the Center for Innovation and Leadership in Special Education is designed for educators with master’s degrees in education, as well as leaders in related disciplines within school systems (e.g., school psychology, speech/language pathology). Most graduates of the fellowship program are expected to return to the public school system; however, graduates will obtain skills that may lead to positions within universities (e.g., leadership and teacher education), research, policy making,and development of technology.
How To Apply:
Application requirements are as follows:
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts mailed to the address below. Official electronic transcripts are acceptable, but must be sent directly by the applicant’s university to the email address below.
- Three letters of recommendation (emailed or mailed to address below).
- Letter of interest (not more than 2 pages, single spaced) summarizing the applicant's professional background and goals for the program (emailed or mailed to the address below).
- Completion of application document.
Key dates for the fellowship are:
- March 31: Applications Due
- Late Spring: Fellow selections announced
- July 1: Fellowship begins