Benefits and Stipend
Message from the Director l About the Program l Rotation Schedule l Benefits and Stipend l Primary Faculty l Associated Faculty l Current and Previous Fellows l Top 10 Reasons To Live in Baltimore l Application Guidelines
The Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship program offers:
- Competitive Stipend based on years of training, experience, and guidelines determined by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Below are some of the great benefits available to our Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine fellows:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Parking is FREE!
- Reimbursement for conference expenses (such as travel, hotel, registration, and meals)
- Conference time does not count against allotted vacation days
- Health insurance is covered at no cost to the fellow and their spouse
- Great opportunities to participate in community and department events