Status messageActive context: kki_bg_colors_yellow
Behavioral Psychology Postdoctoral Training: Application Guidelines
Qualifications for applying to the fellowship program include: a) completion of all doctoral degree requirements in psychology or behavior analysis from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, and b) training and experience in both clinical and research applications of the behavioral psychology in hospital, educational, or community settings. Applicants to the Fellowship program must submit the following:
- A cover letter stating one's professional academic preparation and work experience, career interests, and reasons for applying.
- A copy of one's most recent curriculum vita including the names, mailing addresses, and telephone numbers of three references.
- Optional: Representative papers, book chapters, or articles (do not send a copy of one's dissertation or thesis).
- Transcripts of all graduate-level coursework.
- Letters of recommendations written by three professors or work supervisors forwarded directly to the Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Verification of Completion letter (to be completed by dissertation chair or Director of Clinical Training) exception: this letter is not needed if your official transcript relects your degree has already been awarded
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS, INCLUDING LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION IS FEBRUARY 15. PLEASE NOTE, COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED AS THEY ARE RECEIVED. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THEIR STATUS BY MARCH 15.
All materials should be forwarded to:
Jennifer Crockett, Ph.D.
Director of Training
Department of Behavioral Psychology
The Kennedy Krieger Institute
720 Aliceanna St., 2nd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 443-923-2900.
- Professional Training Overview
- Professional Training Programs
- Training Disciplines
- Professional Training Faculty
- Training Affiliations
- Training, Technical Assistance, Dissemination