Status messageActive context: patient_care_menu
Photo Gallery: Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
To view captions:
1. Click "Play".
2. Hover your mouse over the "Show Info" link that appears at the top of the slideshow. Captions should now display.
3. If they still don't, click on the button with four arrows at the bottom right of the photo gallery screen. This will take you to the fullscreen mode. You will see the "Show Info" link at the top of your screen.
4. Click the "ESC" key on your keyboard to exit out of the fullscreen mode.
- Patient Care Overview
- Diagnoses & Disorders
- Concerns & Symptoms
- Find a Specialist
- Patient Care Programs
- Patient Care Centers
- Departments & Medical Specialties
- Patient Care Laboratories
- Faculty & Staff
- For Patients & Families
- For Health Care Professionals
- Request an Appointment
- Online Bill Pay
Appointments & Referrals
Helping Hands: Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT) Blog
CIBT Hemiplegia Survey
WE NEED YOUR INPUT
We would like to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our families and children with hemiplegia.
In order to do that, we need your feedback. Please complete this brief, 10-question survey about services and resources available to you and your child.