Additional Spina Bifida Resources for Adolescent Transition
The Philip A. Keelty Center for Spina Bifida and Related Conditions has compiled a list of helpful links to related resources as a service to our users. These links are intended to be used for informational purposes only.
- The Resource Finder: A Project of Kennedy Krieger Institute
- The Arc of the United States
- ASBAH - Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Birth Defects Research for Children
- CDC - Spina Bifida
- Chesapeake Potomac Spina Bifida Association
- Children with Spina Bifida - A Resource Page for Parents & Professionals
- Family Voices
- Folic Acid Campaign, NCBDDD, CDC
- Genetic Alliance, Inc.
- International Federation for Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Organization on Disability
- NINDS Spina Bifida Information Page
- SCI Information Network
- Spina Bifida Association of America
- Spina Bifida Fact Sheet
- Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Canada
- SpinaBifida.Net - Spina Bifida Web Sites
Appointments & Referrals
News & Updates
FIND A SPECIALIST
Read inspiring stories, news and updates about the Institute's patient care, research, special education, professional training, and community programs.
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.